Commercial Snow Removal and Ice Management Services
Peel Exterior Maintenance Inc. has been providing reliable snow removal and ice management services to commercial clients for over 30 years! We have stood the test of time and, today, maintain hundreds of thousands of square feet of commercial, industrial, institutional, and condominium properties in the Halton and Peel Regions.
Our approach to winter maintenance is collaborative, proactive, experience-based and technology-driven. It involves developing an effective plan, early, for prompt, safe snow removal and de-icing services for each property we service. It requires regular site visits to ensure the safety of roadways, parking areas and hardtop surfaces. It relies on a live dispatcher, industry-specific software and GPS technology to manage our trained crews, to monitor our extensive fleet, to ensure clear and regular communications with team members and to access and record real- time on-site reporting.
Ready for a free estimate or consultation?
We pride ourselves on our commitment to the customer experience and know we have the people, the equipment and the experience necessary to deliver on this commitment. We would be thrilled to add you to our long list of valued customers and look forward to starting the conversation today!
Frequently Asked Questions
How many clients do you manage?
- We are fortunate to have grown our customer base over the last 30 years
- Today, we service between 80 to 120 commercial accounts every year
Do you perform residential services?
- Unfortunately, we only service commercial clients (corporate, industrial, commercial and institutional properties, including condominiums).
What’s your response time to a customer in need?
- We strive to get to all of our customers as quickly as possible during and after storm events, which usually means that we will be able to service each property within a couple hours of/after a storm. That said, no two storms are the same and each bring with them unique challenges and circumstances. Rest assured that we will be available to communicate with you throughout in order to ensure your expectations are managed and to respond to emergencies as they arise.
Are you accepting new customers?
- We are always looking to grow, but won’t take on more than we can service with our manpower and fleet. If you’re interested in our snow removal and de-icing services, let’s get the conversation started early and well in advance of the winter season. We typically speak with customers about our winter maintenance services beginning in August / September and typically reach capacity by mid-to-late November. We also provide lawn and garden maintenance services, so we would be happy to discuss your property’s year-round requirements!
What is your typical contract term?
- Our contractual winter services usually begin on the 15th day of November and run through to the 15th day of April; however, if you’re interested in services for a different period of time, we would be happy to discuss what your specific needs are. Please note that we provide year-round services and would be happy to complement your winter service needs with our spring/summer/fall lawn and garden maintenance services as well.
We’re committed to maintaining an organized delivery of snow removal services in Georgetown. Our team is experienced in keeping commercial spaces ice-free, accessible, and safe. We recommend booking early to ensure we have room on our caseload.
For more information on Peel Exterior snow removal services in Georgetown, give us a call at 1-888-265-7214.