Tractor Operator – Snow Removal
Published at 16 Nov 2021
- Operation of equipment (commercial zero-turn riding mowers, line trimmers, blowers, etc.)
- Equipment maintenance
- Trash / debris pickup
- Understand and implement safe work procedures, directions, rules, policies, and regulations
- Other assorted tasks that relate to lawn and landscape maintenance operations.
- Candidates must have strong organizational skills, ability to complete appropriate paperwork, and possess good leadership and communications skills.
- Availability to work a varied schedule (including Saturdays as needed) in sometimes adverse weather conditions
- Knowledge of Commercial Mowing practices
- Ability to consistently lift 60+ pounds and walk 2+ miles per day
- Transportation to work site
- Strong knowledge of mechanical equipment maintenance
Required License or Certification:
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License – “G” Class (with good record REQUIRED)