5 Commercial Landscape Design Ideas
Posted on 22-05-2017
Commercial landscaping offers numerous benefits, such as enhancing the curb appeal of your business, attracting new customers, and strengthening your company’s brand image. Consider the following list of landscape design ideas to leave a lasting impression on your customers.
- Landscaping Options to Attract CustomersFirst and foremost, people are drawn to beauty, and expert landscape design can accomplish that in a variety of different ways with beautiful and bold landscaping. Whether you choose beautiful paving stones to create a picturesque walkway, or pair beautiful plants, shrubs and flowers with decorative stones, creating an attractive space, it is highly important to consider the way customers perceive your business.
- Expert Design for a Beautiful and Functional EntranceThe entrance of your business is one of the first points of contact a customer has with your business and therefore it is an important one. It welcomes customers into your business and sets the tone for what’s to come. Adding a beautiful pathway with textured materials, colourful flowers and even a retaining wall for a dramatic entrance makes the customer’s first impression a great one.
- Water Features that Create a Positive Space for CustomersAn expertly designed exterior can enhance a customer’s impression of your business. This can be accomplished in a number of ways; whether you add water features like a waterfall or a lot of lush greenery with plants, these additions can greatly improve business. When customers are put in a positive frame of mind through external cues, such as relaxing water, those feelings can have a positive impact on the rest of their customer experience including their purchasing behaviour.
- Landscape Design that Gives Customers an ExperienceBusinesses in the hospitality industry in particular can greatly benefit from extending their indoor space into the outdoors. Retaining garden walls can add beauty to your business while also creating an outdoor space. Consider elevating your outdoor space with a fireplace to encourage customers to stay just a while longer. Add lighting to enhance the mood. Customers are increasingly looking for an experience, which is why many companies have been creating lounge areas in which to greet and host their customers. In doing so, you give customers exactly what they want and leave a lasting impression in the process.
- Landscape Design that Reflects Your Brand MessageA brand’s message is very important. It communicates who you are as a business and what you stand for, which is ultimately what customers connect with, and why they will give you their business. Whatever your brand message is, landscaping can enhance that message. If you offer eco-friendly products with a strong environmental message, make that evident from the moment customers walk into your place of business by incorporating natural stone and live greenery into your design.